Tuesday, 29 May 2012

Something for Ethan


I thought it was about time that I made something for my little man seeing how everything I have been doing lately is for the girl's or a custom order. 

So when I reached for a bib this morning and realised that they were all getting to small for Ethan I remembered that I picked up some plain bibs at the Charity shop sometime ago but had'n’t made up my mind what I was going to do with them.


They are brand new and I got 4 for $2, bargin.  I hunted through my fabric scraps and found 4 fun boy prints to use.


Now to just cut out and add Heat n Seal adhesive to the fabric and then stick it to the bibs. I always stuff up with adhesive and iron the wrong side on first.  Must remember ‘place adhesive on wrong side of fabric with the paper side up’ lol.

DSC07845              DSC07850DSC07849                         DSC07852

Finally a zigzag stitch for decoration and here you have it, 4 new bibs.  Now to wait till he wakes up to use one.


Happy Sewing!


  1. These are so cute! Applique makes things so much more fun. I'm your newest follower! I would love for you to link it up to my link party. I know my readers would love it too!

  2. Adorable bibs! Saw your link at we like to learn as we go

  3. Hello Andea and thank you so much for stopping by

  4. these are so cute! thanks for sharing. have a fab weekend!

    Lelanie @ to-sew-with-love.com