Monday 4 February 2013

2013

Wow can’t believe it’s February already and what a beginning to the year.  Hope everyone is recovering from the recent floods in Qld and the fires in the other states.

If you haven’t found me there yet, I am now on ETSY too! I am currently working on new stock to replenish the stores and I’m also currently looking into market stalls around my area.

image

I am also taking part in the Little Starfish fabric challenge so keep an eye out and please vote for me lol!!!!

20130205_131052

You can now follow me on Instagram as I have updated my phone yeah!  And so my wall posts don’t go astray in your newsfeeds, why not signup for me newsletter which will let you know of anything new happening or stock that has been put up in the stores.  I promise not to spam your email.

I would also love some guest posts so pop me an email and I will send you the details.  Thank you for supporting Bits & Bobs over the last 2 years and I look forward to providing you with lots more goodies throughout the year.

Always

Jennifer xx

Blogger Labels: February,Hope,haven,ETSY,stores,area,Little,Starfish,fabric,Instagram,newsletter,guest,Thank

No comments:

Post a Comment