Monday 22 April 2013

My Made It weekly picks

So how has everyone’s week been.  I have been busy making beanie sets and headbands for a lovely friend who has started her own photography business.

IMG_20130413_142750

But I thought after making my Samsung/Iphone wallet I would have a look at all the lovely clutch/wallets on Made It this week.  And here are my picks:

clutches Collage

  1. Red Gipsy Coin/Gift Card Purse by Mopoke Designs
  2. OOAK coin purse from Seventh Sphere
  3. Ella Clutch Purse from Queen Bee
  4. Clutch Purse by Cheeky Lizzy
  5. Neon Deer foldover clutch by Henrietta and Morty
  6. Rose Coin Purse from Eleven Roosters
  7. Hippie Orange clutch from Kikay Designs
  8. Red Birdie clutch from 56things Nice

Some great gift idea’s here for Mother’s Day!!!!! So why not support handmade and visit Made It today!

Happy Shopping

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment