Thursday 20 June 2013

What’s New

Hello everyone, well it’s been a busy couple of weeks here at Bits & Bobs 4 Bubs.  I have had quite a few custom orders coming through for the clutch style nappy wallets.  And I have finally uploaded the new On The Go mobile phone wristlets in both stores.

DSC08623 DSC08648

I also have redesigned the hand sanitiser holders due to a customer request and I am really pleased with how it has turned out.  I made them back when Bits & Bobs 4 came to life.

DSC08650DSC08651 

School holidays officially start this afternoon and so I will be having some family time next weekend, but will still be able to answer any emails and items purchased will be posted on the following Tuesday.

Well it’s nearly time for school pickup, take care over the school holidays,

Jennifer xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment