Sunday 16 March 2014

Potty Training

 

We are still potting training at our house.  It’s funny my girls were well and truly potty trained before they were 2 but my little man seems to be taking a little longer it’s not so much the number 1’s but the number 2’s lol. 

So on Friday night I decided to make him a potty training liner for his car seat.  I drafted the pattern at first so that it could be used as a liner for any seating eg, pram/stroller, high chair but as we no longer use either of this in our house I just made an anchor point that the car seat buckle can go through.

IMG_20140314_182353[1]

There are only 3 layers to the liner, top is cotton fabric, in the middle is a layer of absorbent padding and the bottom is PUL fabric (waterproof).

 DSC00431

Over the next week I will be making more liners and uploading them to my stores for $15 plus postage.  Custom orders are also welcome. 

DSC00430

Jennifer xx

No comments:

Post a Comment